1. Application range of Beam Launcher
甘肃11选5走势图Characteristics:a smaller deck pressure, but need to transform the outrigger steps many times.
2. Main features and advantages of Beam Launcher
After researching and analyzing current highway bridge construction machine at home and abroad, combining with our successful experience, we develop and produce the new Beam Launcher according to practical situation. The main features are following:
● First-made honeycomb girder in China with light self weight, heavy load and strong wind resistance etc.
● The launching crane conforms to the features of construction of present bridge which form is novel and structure is reasonable.
● The main girder and main connecting structures adopt the mature pin connecting mechanism, it is very firm and reliable, and the assembly and disassembly are rapid and convenient.
● It doesn’t need to pave the longitudinal rails. It not only can reduce the stress of bridge, but also can save the cost of construction. It has a wide adaptability for the box girder.
● In order to make the bridge girder launcher can adapt the longitudinal slope and transverse slope, the machine adopts legs which can move forward by it. And the force which the bridge bears should be reasonable and safe;
● Front and middle legs can be adjusted randomly and core plate with adjustable angle which can adapt the erection of curved bridge and Slope Bridge. According to angle of Slope Bridge, the user can adjust the front and middle legs when Slope Bridge is erected. Therefore, it can be used for 45°and less than 45° any angle slope bridge.
● Transverse trolley is added to the lifting trolley, the whole machine traverses with boundary beam which resolve the problem of installation of boundary beam.
3. Main technical parameters of Beam Launcher
|Rated Lifting Capacity（T）||160||200|
|Crane Longitudinal Moving Speed（m/min）||4.6||4.0|
|Crane Transverse Moving Speed（m/min）||3.31||2.87|
|Trolley Longitudinal Moving Speed（m/min）||4.6||1|
|Trolley Transverse Moving Speed（m/min）||1.4||1.8|